From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Botany is the scientific study of plant life.
Botany may also refer to:
- Botany, New South Wales, a suburb in south-eastern Sydney
- Boťany, a village in Slovakia
- Botany, New Zealand, a suburb in Auckland, New Zealand
- Botany (New Zealand electorate), a New Zealand Parliamentary electoral district
- Botany Boyz, a rap crew from Houston, Texas
Other uses 
- Botany 500, a manufacturer of men's clothing
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.