Botany Bay (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Botany Bay is a bay in New South Wales, Australia.
It may also refer to:
- City of Botany Bay, the local government area in New South Wales, named after the bay
- Botany Bay, London, a village in the London Borough of Enfield, England
- Botany Bay, Kent, a bay in Broadstairs, Kent, England
- Botany Bay, Derbyshire, a small hamlet in South Derbyshire, England
- Botany Bay, Monmouthshire, an area in the Wye Valley, Wales
- Botany Bay, Bristol, former name of an area of Henbury, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Botany Bay, Bristol, former name of an area of St Werburghs, Bristol, United Kingdom
- The name of a residential quadrangle in Trinity College, Dublin.
- Botany Bay (Chorley), a community in the North West of England
- Botany Bay Plantation Wildlife Management Area, a state preserve on Edisto Island, South Carolina
- Botany Bay, a 1941 novel by Charles Nordhoff and James Norman Hall
- "Botany Bay" (song), a folk song recorded by Rolf Harris among others
- Botany Bay (film), a 1953 film starring Alan Ladd
- SS Botany Bay, a spaceship in the fictional Star Trek universe
- Botany Bay, a fictional planet in the novel Friday (novel) by Robert A. Heinlein
- Botany Bay National Park, a national park in New South Wales, Australia
- Chrysolopus spectabilis, a species of weevil found in south-eastern Australia, commonly known as the Botany Bay diamond weevil
- Port Botany, New South Wales, a suburb located to the north of Botany Bay, New South Wales, Australia
- Port Botany (seaport), a seaport located on the shore of Botany Bay, New South Wales, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Botany Bay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.