From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up both in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Both may refer to:
Common English word
- both, a determiner or indefinite pronoun denoting two of something
- both...and, a correlative conjunction
- The Both, an American musical duo consisting of Aimee Mann and Ted Leo; also their self-titled, first album
- BOTH, Belgian-French musical duo
- Both (film), a 2005 film about an intersex stunt woman in San Francisco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Both.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.