Bothell High School
|Bothell High School|
|9130 NE 180th St
Bothell, Washington, King County, 98011
|School district||Northshore School District|
|Vice principal||Tiffany Rodriguez and Sharyn Mehner|
|Number of students||1,518 (May 2013)|
|Fight song||On to Bothell|
|Rival||Inglemoor High School, Woodinville High School|
|Bothell High School|
|Urban areas photo from United States Geological Survey|
The Bothell High School Science Olympiad team were placed first in the State competition in 2007, 2008, and 2009, going to the National competition. In 2007, Bothell High placed 28th at Nationals, in 2008, they placed 17th, and in 2009, 15th. The Science Olympiad team has taken 2nd place at the State tournament during 2010 and 2011.
- Zach LaVine '13 - NBA basketball player
- Sidney D. Nelson, Ph.D. '63 - pharmaceutical researcher, longtime dean of University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- Daniel Sandrin '98 - Korean Basketball League player
- Craig Smith '63 - Seattle Times sports columnist (retired), author of "Sideline Smitty" column
- Gary A. Wegner '63 - astronomer, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Dartmouth
- Chris Walla '93 - Singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and member of Death Cab for Cutie
- Kyle Cease '95 - Actor, comedian, and motivational speaker.
- Johnny Hekker '08 - Current NFL Punter for the St. Louis Rams
- Casey Moore '03 - Drummer for Magrudergrind
- Bryan Alvarez '93 - Professional wrestler, author, radio show host
- "Bothell High School - Administration". Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- Welcome to the Washington Science Olympiad online!
- Mays, Robert (February 27, 2014). "Swinging on the NBA Draft Yo-Yo". Grantland.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2014.
- Hughes, John B. (June 16, 2010). "Bothell High '63: a stellar class". Bothell Reporter.
- "Daniel Sandrin Transfers from Portland, Joining Brother". Seattle Pacific University Athletics. 2000-05-23. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "Korea’s Next Hoops Star in Making". The Dong-A Ilbo. 2007-01-06. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- Nystrom, Andy. "Death Cab for Cutie rocker turns up the giving volume for Northshore YMCA". Bothell Reporter. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Bothell High School homepage
- Construction (2007-2008) Phase III, Dykeman Design
- State OSPI report card 2012-13