|Headquarters||New Bothwell, Manitoba, Canada|
|Key people||Ivan Balenovic, CEO & President|
Bothwell Cheese is an independently owned Canadian cheese maker known for its award winning cheeses, which are branded under the same name. The company, located in New Bothwell, Manitoba, was founded in 1936 as co-operative by local farmers. It operated as such until 2002, when it was purchased by a group of private investors.
The company operates a retail shop at its New Bothwell plant, where it sells fresh cheese and company branded merchandise.  It also ships more than two million kilograms of cheese to grocery retailers throughout Canada each year.
In 2013, Bothwell Cheese took top prize for its Marble in the cheddar class at the British Empire Cheese Show, a title it has earned seven of the past eight years. It was also awarded first place in the Monterrey Jack class the same year. This competition is one of Canada's most prestigious cheese competitions and features distinguished cheese makers from around the world. 
Bothwell Cheese also took home three awards at the 2006 Canadian Western Agribition Cheese Competition in Regina, Saskatchewan. Bothwell was named Grand Champion in the two year old aged white cheddar class, while also receiving awards in the cheddar and open classes.
The Manitoba Chamber of Commerce named Bothwell Cheese the 2011 Business of the Year and their Manitoba Business Awards. It has also been nominated in the category of Outstanding Manitoba Ambassador.
- "Manitoba Business Magazine Top 100 (August 2008)". Retrieved 2009-04-02.
- "Bothwell wins all the marbles-again - The Carillon - September 15, 2009". Retrieved 2009-03-24.[dead link]
- "Destinations just a day away - Winnipg Free Press - January 27, 2007". Retrieved 2000-03-24.
- "Local company wins cheese prize - Winnipeg Free Press - January 13, 2009". Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "Bothwell Cheese wins first place "three-peat" at prestigious British Empire Cheese Show - MySteinbach.ca - February 7, 2009". Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "Bothwell is top cheese". Winnipeg Sun. December 2, 2013. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Press Release: Bothwell Wins Three Awards at Western Canadian Cheese Competition - November 27, 2006". Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "Finalists announced for Manitoba Business Awards - Winnipeg Free Press - July 10, 2008". Retrieved 2009-03-24.