From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bottler may refer to:
|Look up bottler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bottling company, a company which mixes drink ingredients and fills up cans and bottles with the drink
- "Bottler" also a name used to describe truck bodies with roll-up side doors specifically designed to carry soda and/or beer bottles, and even propane tanks
- "Bottler" is also a character created by Irish stand-up comedian Brendan Grace; in the comedy sketch, "bottler's" partner-in-crime was called "rasher"
- Bottler is a synonym for a person or group prone to unexpected failure (see choker)
- Bottler is common slang, referring to people who have a poor attendance at social events. e.g. Gerard isn't coming drinking next week, what a bottler.
- A water disruptor, aka "bottler" or "bottler lite" (et al), is a small shaped-charge device used in explosive disposal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.