From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bottom or bottoms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bottom may refer to:
Anatomy and sex
- Buttocks, portions of the anatomy on the posterior of the pelvic region of apes and humans, and many other bipeds or quadrupeds
- Bottom (sex), a term used by gay, BDSM, and some straight couples
- Bottom (BDSM), the partner in a BDSM who takes the passive, receiving, or obedient role, to that of the top or dominant.
Art and fiction
- Nick Bottom, a character from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Bottom (TV series), a British sitcom and stage show
- The Bottoms (novel), a 2000 novel by Joe R. Lansdale
- "Bottom", a song by Tool from Undertow
- "Bottom", a song by Puddle of Mudd from Life On Display
- Bottom element, in lattice theory and related branches of mathematics
- Bottom quark, a subatomic particle
- Bottom (technical analysis), an event in technical analysis
- Bottom, or falsum (⊥), a contradiction in logic and Boolean algebra
- Bottom type, or empty type, in type theory
- The Bottom, capital of the island of Saba
- The Bottoms, a neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
- Lower Bottoms, Oakland, California or The Bottoms, a neighborhood in Oakland, California, U.S.
- St. Paul's Bottoms or The Bottoms, a neighborhood in Shreveport, Louisiana
- Bottomland (freshwater ecology), low-lying alluvial land adjacent to a river
- Stream bed, the channel bottom of a stream, river or creek
- Seabed, the floor of the ocean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.