From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boucher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boucher may refer to:
- Boucher (surname), a family name (including a list of people with that name)
- François Boucher (1703–1770), a prominent French painter
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, a naturopathic medical college in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Boucher Manufacturing Company, an American toy company
- R. v. Boucher, a 1951 Supreme Court of Canada decision that overturned a conviction for seditious libel in criticizing the government
- In re Boucher, a 2007 U.S. criminal case raising the question of compelled production of cryptographic keys
- Boucher (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Boucher, Quebec, a former name of Trois-Rives, Quebec
- Longueuil—Pierre-Boucher, a federal electoral district in Quebec, Canada
- Havre Boucher, a Canadian village in Antigonish County, Nova Scotia
- Butcher (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.