From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bougie or Bougie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bougie may refer to:
- Béjaïa, Algeria, city formerly known as Bougie
- Bougie, a medical instrument, as used in an esophageal dilatation
- "Bougie" (song), 2012 Jessi Malay single
- "Bougie", a pejorative slang term derived from bourgeoisie and referring to upper middle class persons or things
People with the surname Bougie
- Jacques Bougie (born 1947), Manager and CEO of Alcan (1979–2000), mentioned in relation to Manitoba general election, 1981
- Robin Bougie, publisher of the movie magazine Cinema Sewer
- Craig Bougie, Musician, Live Sound, The Power of Positive Thinking (EP)
- Christine Bougie, Canadian musician, member of Romi Mayes' band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.