From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Boule may refer to:
|Look up boule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In Greek government
- Boule (ancient Greece), plural boulai, an assembly forming part of city governments in Ancient Greece
- Boule ton Ellinon, a term for the Hellenic Parliament
In media and entertainment
- Boule et Bill, a Belgian comic book series, created in 1959
- "Boule de Suif", a 1884 short story by Guy de Maupassant
- "Coup de Boule" (French for "headbutt"), a 2006 French song
- Marcellin Boule (1861–1942), French palaeontologist
In other uses
- Boule (bread), a round loaf of white (often sourdough) bread, from boule, the French word for 'ball'
- Boule (community), a community of the Ivory Coast, West Africa
- Boule (crystal), a block of synthetically produced crystal material
- Boule (gene), an alias for the gene BOLL, responsible for sperm production in animals
- Boules, in full jeu de boules, a collective term for ball games involving metal balls aimed at a smaller target ball
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.