The Boulevard Barbès is a boulevard in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. It is named after French politician Armand Barbès. It has been built in 1867 during Haussmann's renovation of Paris. It starts at the boulevard de la Chapelle and ends at the rue Ordener. It is 835 metres and 35 metres wide.
References in popular culture
- L'automne à barbès rochechouart a song by Jean-Claude Vannier
- La Zoubida a song by Lagaf'
- Barbès an album by Rachid Taha
- B.E.Z.B.A.R. a song by Scred Connexion
- Viens faire un tour à Barbès a song by Scred Connexion's Ahmed Koma with DJ Maze and Cheb Tarik
- Thé à la menthe a song by La Caution
- Historias de un arrabal parisino a book by Vicente Ulive-Schnell
- Jacques Hillairet, Dictionnaire historique des rues de Paris, Minuit, Paris, 1963 (ISBN 2-7073-1054-9)
|This France-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|