From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bound or bounds may refer to:
- Upper and lower bounds, observed limits of mathematical functions
- Bound Brook (Raritan River), a tributary of the Raritan River in New Jersey
- Bound Brook, New Jersey, a borough in Somerset County
- Bound (film), a 1996 film by the Wachowskis
- "Bound" (Star Trek: Enterprise), an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- "Bound", a song from Rusted Angel by Darkane
- Bount or Bound, a fictional race in the anime Bleach
- "Bound" (Fringe), an episode of Fringe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.