From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bound may refer to:
- The Rough Bounds, in Scotland
- Upper and lower bounds, observed limits of mathematical functions
- Terms or bounds, segments of each astrological sign that are said to have different ruling planets
- Bound state, in physics
- Bounds checking, in computer programming
- In law, parties can be bound to an enforceable contract
- Beating the bounds, checking all the way round the boundaries of an area (such as a town or parish)
- Bound, a descriptor of a book that has gone through the bookbinding process
- Edward McKendree Bounds, a Methodist minister and author of books chiefly on prayer
- Bound up, a physical restraint technique.
- To walk with a spring in one's step.
- Bound (car), British 4 wheeled cyclecar made in 1920
- Bound Bar, a bar in Paris.
- An archaic term for a land boundary.
- Bound (film), a 1996 film by the Wachowskis
- "Bound" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a fourth season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- "Bound", a Song from Rusted Angel by Darkane
- The Bound(s) another name for the race called Bount(s) in the anime Bleach.
- "Bound" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.