Boundaries of Security Report
|Boundaries of Security Report|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||Infrastructure Security, Homeland Security, Airport security, Physical Security, Port security, Optical Fiber, Signal Processing|
The Boundaries of Security Report is an annual perimeter security report accessible to a wide range of professional security consultants, integrators and professionals in both the public and private sectors.
The Boundaries of Security report regularly covers:
- Emerging industry trends and independent market research in the perimeter security market
- Comprehensive analysis of leading perimeter intrusion detection technologies in the industry
- Best Practice recommendations for infrastructure security and high value asset protection
Prepared by designers and manufacturers Future Fibre Technologies, the industry report analyses a range of perimeter intrusion detection technologies and explains their fundamental operating principles, typical applications, and the strengths and vulnerabilities of each.
Some of the technologies analysed are:
- Fence mounted sensors (Fibre Optic, Taut Wire, Microphonic Cables, Vibration Rattler Sensors)
- Buried sensors (Fibre Optic, Leaky Coaxial, Geophone)
- Open area sensors (Microwave, Infrared, Ground Based Radar)
- Video sensors (Video Analytics)
The Boundaries of Security report also contains whitepapers explaining the importance and operation of artificial intelligence in processing raw alarm data to eliminate nuisance alarms in perimeter intrusion detection technologies, plus environmental considerations that must be undertaken to ensure optimal infrastructure security.