From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bounded)
|Look up boundedness or bounded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boundedness or bounded may refer to:
- Boundedness, whether a situation has a clearly defined beginning or end
- Boundedness axiom, the axiom schema of replacement
- Bounded operator, a linear transformation L between normed vector spaces for which the ratio of the norm of L(v) to that of v is bounded by the same number over all non-zero vectors v
- Bounded poset, a partially ordered set that has both a greatest and a least element
- Bounded set, a set that is finite in some sense
- Bounded function, a function or sequence whose possible values form a bounded set
- Bounded set (topological vector space), a set in which every neighborhood of the zero vector can be inflated to include the set
- Bounded variation, a real-valued function whose total variation is bounded
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boundedness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.