Bourbonnais Township, Kankakee County, Illinois
|— Township —|
|Established||May 9, 1853|
|• Supervisor||Lonnie Kolwelter|
|• Total||42.55 sq mi (110.21 km2)|
|• Land||42.16 sq mi (109.18 km2)|
|• Water||0.4 sq mi (1.03 km2) 0.93%|
|Elevation||699 ft (213 m)|
|• Density||784.2/sq mi (302.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60901, 60914, 60915, 60950|
|GNIS feature ID||0428696|
Bourbonnais is the home of Olivet Nazarene University, a private liberal arts Christian college affiliated with the Church of the Nazarene. Bourbonnais and Olivet Nazarene University are also the summer home of the Chicago Bears, who hold their summer training camp at Olivet.
Bourbonnais Township was formerly a township of Will County until Kankakee County was created in 1853.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Bourbonnais Township covers an area of 42.55 square miles (110.2 km2); of this, 42.16 square miles (109.2 km2) (99.07 percent) is land and 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2) (0.93 percent) is water.
Cities, towns, villages 
Unincorporated towns 
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
Adjacent townships 
- Manteno Township (north)
- Sumner Township (northeast)
- Ganeer Township (east)
- Aroma Township (southeast)
- Kankakee Township (south)
- Limestone Township (southwest)
- Rockville Township (northwest)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Maternity and Smith.
Major highways 
Airports and landing strips 
- Karlock Airport
The township is governed by an elected Town Board of a Supervisor and four Trustees. The Township also has an elected Assessor, Clerk, Highway Commissioner and Supervisor. The Township Office is located at 1350 Armour Road, Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914.
Political districts 
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 38
- State Senate District 40
School districts 
- Bradley Elementary School District 61
- Bourbonnais Elementary School District 53
- Bradley-Bourbonnais Community High School District 307
- Kankakee School District 111
- Manteno Community Unit School District 5
- Momence Community Unit School District 1
- "Bourbonnais Township, Kankakee County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas