From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bourgeois in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bourgeois is the adjectival form of bourgeoisie, a social class characterized by their ownership of capital and their related culture.
Bourgeois may also refer to:
- Petite bourgeoisie
- Bourgeois Alternative, Danish political party
- Bourgeois dictatorship, how western countries were portrayed by the Eastern bloc during the Cold War.
- Bourgeois liberalism
- Bourgeois nationalism
- Bourgeois personality
- Bourgeois pseudoscience
- BoBo, or Bobo, abbreviation of bourgeois bohemian, a term popularized by David Brooks in his book Bobos in Paradise
- Antonio Bourgeois, fictional character on the fictional islands San Serriffe, named after the Bourgeois font
- H. L. Bourgeois High School, Gray, Louisiana
- Art, literature and music
- Bourgeois tragedy
- Le Bourgeois gentilhomme, a play by Molière
- Le Bourgeois gentilhomme (Strauss), an orchestral suite by Richard Strauss
- Les Bourgeois, a song (and album) by Jacques Brel
- "The Bourgeois Blues", blues song
- The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, a film by Luis Buñuel
- Bourgeois is a synonym for these wine grapes:
- Bourgeois fish, a common name for Lutjanus sebae, a snapper from the Indo-West Pacific
- All pages beginning with "Bourgeois"
- All pages with titles containing "Bourgeois"
- Bourgeoys (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.