From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bourgogne is the French name of Burgundy, one of the 26 regions of France.
Bourgogne may also refer to:
- Bourgogne, Marne, a commune of the Marne department in northeastern France
- French ship Bourgogne (1767), a 74-gun ship of the line of the French Navy
- French ship Duc de Bourgogne (1752), an 80-gun ship of the line of the French Navy
- SS La Bourgogne
- French submarine Casabianca (S603), formerly the Bourgogne
- Duchy of Burgundy, a historical French duchy situated in eastern France and parts of modern-day Belgium.
Several wine grapes have gone by the name of Bourgogne including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.