Bow Church DLR station
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
Entrance on Bow Road
Location of Bow Church in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Tower Hamlets|
|Managed by||Docklands Light Railway|
|Number of platforms||2|
|OSI||Bow Road |
|DLR annual boardings and alightings|
|Lists of stations|
|London Transport portalCoordinates:|
Bow Church station is a station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) on Bow Road, in the Bow neighbourhood of east London. The station is located on the DLR's Stratford branch, between Devons Road and Pudding Mill Lane stations and is in Travelcard Zone 2. It is within 300 m walking distance of Bow Road station on London Underground's District and Hammersmith and City lines. Through ticketing is allowed between both stations. The DLR station opened with the original system on 31 August 1987. The station takes its name from the nearby 14th century Bow Church.
There is a crossover south of the station which allows trains from Stratford and Poplar to reverse here. One example of this is when the new platforms at Stratford were being constructed - trains were suspended between Bow Church and Stratford and trains from Poplar terminated here.
- Bow Road station is an OSI for London Underground
- London Buses routes 25; 205; 425; D8; night route N205; and National Express Coaches A9 serve the station.
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. Archived from the original on 26 January 2014.
- "Out of Station Interchanges" (Microsoft Excel). Transport for London. May 2010. Archived from the original on 2012-03-12.
- "Boarders and Alighters by station 2007 8 2008 9 (DLR)" (XLS). Docklands Light Railway annual passenger performance 2007-2008 and 2008-2009. Transport for London. 20 May 2010. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- "DLR Station Data for 1st April 2010 - 31st April 2011" (PDF). Docklands Light Railway annual passenger performance 2010-2011. Transport for London. 28 March 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bow Church DLR station.|
|Preceding station||DLR||Following station|
|Docklands Light Railway||
|This article about the Docklands Light Railway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This London railway station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|