The Bower House is a grade I listed Palladian mansion in Havering-atte-Bower, England. It was built in 1729 by Henry Flitcroft. The stable block is separately grade I listed. It incorporated architectural items salvaged from the ruined Havering Palace. It remained a private home until 1976 when it was purchased by the Ford Motor Company. It is currently used as a religious training centre. It forms part of the Open House London weekend.
- "Bower House, Orange Tree Hill, Havering-atte-Bower". Havering London Borough Council.
- "Stable Block at Bower House, Orange Tree Hill, Havering-atte-Bower". Havering London Borough Council.
- "Bower House". William Martin Group.
- "An Overview". Full Time Training in London.
- "Discover Havering - Open House 2009". Havering London Borough Council.