From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bowler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bowler may refer to:
- Bowler hat
- Bowler (cricket), a cricketer who delivers the ball to an opposing batsman
- Bowler (ten-pin), someone participating in the sport of bowling
- Bowler Offroad, a maker of offroad vehicles
- Bowler (surname), an English surname
- In marbles, a bowler refers to a ⅞ inch (22 mm) marble. Term used by Marble King, Inc.
- In The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., James "Lord Bowler" Lonefeather, a character
- Bowler, Wisconsin
- In Bowls, the sport, a participant
- Bowler, a 1973 British television series and spin off of The Fenn Street Gang
- Bowlers Exhibition Centre, a multi-use centre in Trafford, Greater Manchester
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.