From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bowling is a competitive and recreational sport. Variants include:
- Ten-pin bowling, the most popular type of bowling today
- Nine-pin bowling
- Five-pin bowling, a bowling variant which is played only in Canada
- Duckpin bowling
- Candlepin bowling
- Lawn Bowls: a Commonwealth Games and Paralympic Games sport; see Lawn bowls at the Commonwealth Games
- Deck Skittles which may have a flat bowling bowl or 'cheese'.
Bowling may also refer to:
- Bowling (cricket), the act of propelling the ball towards the wicket in the sport of cricket
- Irish road bowling, a traditional Irish game, played along country roads, involving throwing a metal ball, the winner being the participant whose ball traverses the course in the fewest throws.
- "Going bowling": Involving oneself in a bowl game (North American Football), either as a member of a team or as a spectator
- Bo Bowling, American football player
- Dan Bowling, Virginia state delegate
- John C. Bowling, president of Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois
- Bowling, West Dunbartonshire, a village in Scotland
- Bowling, a residential district of Bradford, West Yorkshire
- "Bowling" (Malcolm in the Middle), Emmy Award-winning 35th episode of the TV series
- "Bowling" (List of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody episodes#ep39), an episode from the TV series
- Bowling (video game), a 1978 video game for the Atari 2600
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.