From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bowser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bowser may refer to:
- Bowser (character), the main antagonist in the Mario franchise
- Bowser Jr., Bowser's son
- Bowser (surname)
- Bowser (tanker), a generic name for a tanker of various kinds
- A fuel dispenser (in Australian English), a machine at a filling station that is used to pump liquid fuel into vehicles
- Bowser, British Columbia, an unincorporated community on Vancouver Island
- Bowser and Blue, a musical duo from Quebec, Canada who write and perform comedic songs
- A fictional police officer named Bowser from the cartoon C.O.P.S.
- Bowser Manufacturing, a manufacturer of model railroad items
- Boomer and Bowser, one of the two mascots owned by the Indiana Pacers
- Jon Bauman (born 1947), singer formerly of Sha Na Na who goes by the stage name of "Bowzer"
- Muriel Bowser (born 1972), the Democratic nominee for the 2014 mayoral election in Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.