|Village of Boyle|
|Municipal district||Athabasca County|
|• Mayor||Don Radmanovich|
|• Governing body||Boyle Village Council|
|• Total||7.28 km2 (2.81 sq mi)|
|• Density||125.8/km2 (326/sq mi)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|Waterways||Flat Lake, Long Lake, Skeleton Lake|
In the 2011 Census, the Village of Boyle had a population of 916 living in 388 of its 479 total dwellings, a 7.3% change from its 2006 adjusted population of 854. With a land area of 7.28 km2 (2.81 sq mi), it had a population density of 125.8/km2 (325.9/sq mi) in 2011.
The population of the Village of Boyle according to its 2009 municipal census is 918.
In 2006, Boyle had a population of 844 living in 386 dwellings, a 1.0% increase from 2001. The Village has an area of 4.10 km2 (1.58 sq mi) and a population density of 205.8 inhabitants per square kilometer.
- Bryan Mudryk - TSN personality.
- Tim Hague - Mixed Martial Artist fighting in the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Alberta Municipal Affairs: Municipal Officials Search
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- Boyle and District Historical Society (1982). Forests, furrows and faith : a history of Boyle and districts. Boyle. p. 13.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2009-09-15). "Alberta 2009 Official Population List". Retrieved 2010-09-12.
- Statistics Canada (Census 2006). "Boyle - Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-06-05.