Boys and Girls
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boys and Girls may refer to:
- Boys and Girls (1983 film), a 1983 short film directed by Don McBrearty
- Boys and Girls (2000 film), a 2000 romantic-comedy film of two people whose lives are intertwined through fate
- Boys & Girls (67 Special EP), a 2005 EP by 67 Special
- Boys and Girls (album), a 1985 studio album by Bryan Ferry
- Boys + Girls (The Promise Ring EP), a 1998 EP by The Promise Ring
- Boys & Girls (album), a 2012 studio album by Alabama Shakes
- "Boys and Girls" (Angelica Agurbash song), a 2005 song by Angelica Agurbash
- "Boys and Girls" (Human League song), a 1981 song by The Human League
- "Boys and Girls" (Mandy Smith song), a 1988 Pop-dance song in the album Mandy
- "Boys & Girls" (Ayumi Hamasaki song), a 1999 song by Ayumi Hamasaki
- "Boys and Girls" (Pixie Lott song), a 2009 song by Pixie Lott
- Boys & Girls (Martin Solveig song), a 2009 song by Martin Solveig featuring Dragonette
- "Boys and Girls", a song from Girls' Generation's 2010 album Oh!
- "Boys and Girls" (The Office episode), a 2006 episode of The Office
- "Guide to: Boys and Girls", a 2007 episode of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Boys and Girls (TV series), a 2003 British gameshow by Channel 4
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America, an Youth organization established in 1906
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.