||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
A panorama of Bozkurt
Location of Bozkurt within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Engin Canbaz (AKP)|
|• Governor||Uhut Emre KOYUNCU|
|• District||286.12 km2 (110.47 sq mi)|
|Elevation||239 m (784 ft)|
|• District density||31/km2 (81/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Bozkurt is a town and district of the Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2010 census, population of the district is 8,945 of which 5,074 live in the town of Bozkurt. The district covers an area of 286 km2 (110 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 239 m (784 ft).
The district's villages are Alantepe, Ambarcılar, Bayramgazi, Beldeğirmeni, Çiçekyayla, Darsu, Dursun, Görentaş, Günvakti, Güngören, Işığan, İbrahim, İnceyazı, Kayalar, Kestanesökü, Keşlik, Kızılcaelma, Kirazsökü, Koşmapınar, Köseali, Kutluca, Mamatlar, Ortasökü, Sakızcılar, Sarıçiçek, Şeyhoğlu, Tezcan, Ulu, Yakaören (İlişi), Yaşarlı and Yaylatepe.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units" (in English). Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Bozkurt, Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-11-08.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kastamonu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|