From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bozo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bozo or bozo may refer to:
- Bozo people, a fishing people of the central Niger delta in Mali
- Bozo languages, languages of the Bozo people
- Frédéric Bozo, historian
Fictional characters and mascots
- Bozo the Clown, a clown character in the United States
- Bozo the Iron Man, a 1930s/40s era comic book superhero
- Bozo (mascot), a former wildcat kept as a live mascot for the University of New Hampshire
- "Bozos", a single by the UK band The Levellers
- Bozo bit, a copy protection system in 1980s Apple Macintosh operating system
- Bozo, a colloquial vulgarism for the prostitute in Georgian language
- Bozo (film), a 2013 Japanese drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.