From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Boztepe, Kırşehir within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ramazan Aydın (AKP)|
|• District||562.30 km2 (217.11 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,157 m (3,796 ft)|
|• District density||9.6/km2 (25/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Boztepe is a town and district of Kırşehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 10,189 of which 5,022 live in the town of Boztepe.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Boztepe, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-17.
|This geographical article about a location in Kırşehir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|