From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about "Bra" as a word. For initialisms, see BRA (disambiguation).
Bra may refer to:
- Brassiere, commonly referred to as a bra, a woman's undergarment that supports her breasts
- Bra cheese, a style of cheese from the Italian commune
- Bra–ket notation, a standard notation for describing quantum states, composed of angle brackets and vertical bars
- Front-end bra, a vinyl cover for a front vehicle bumper to prevent damage from road debris
- Male bra (also known as a compression bra, compression vest, gynecomastia vest, manssiere, or "bro"), a brassiere for men.
- Bra, Belgium, a former municipality in the Province of Liège, now part of Lierneux
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.