||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2013)|
October 30, 1967 |
Scarborough, ON, CAN
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)|
|Played for||Pittsburgh Penguins
|NHL Draft||46th overall, 1986
Aitken spent parts of two seasons in the National Hockey League, although the majority of his career took place in the minors or Europe. He was selected by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the third round of the 1986 NHL Entry Draft, 46th overall, and played for Pittsburgh and the Edmonton Oilers. He was also briefly the property of the Toronto Maple Leafs, but was unable to crack their lineup.
|1985–86||Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds||OHL||20||8||19||27||11||—||—||—||—||—|
|1986–87||Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds||OHL||52||27||38||65||86||4||1||2||3||5|
|1989–90||Fort Wayne Komets||IHL||13||5||2||7||57||5||2||1||3||12|
|1990–91||Kansas City Blades||IHL||6||4||6||10||2||—||—||—||—||—|
|1990–91||Cape Breton Oilers||AHL||6||2||3||5||17||3||0||2||2||6|
|1991–92||St. John's Maple Leafs||AHL||59||12||27||39||169||—||—||—||—||—|
|1992–93||St. John's Maple Leafs||AHL||4||0||1||1||2||—||—||—||—||—|
- On June 21, 1986 the Pittsburgh Penguins selected Brad Aitken in the third-round (#46 overall) of the 1986 NHL draft.
- On March 5, 1991 the Pittsburgh Penguins traded Brad Aitken to the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for Kim Issel.
- On July 30, 1991 the Toronto Maple Leafs signed free agent Brad Aitken.
- Brad Aitken's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Brad Aitken's biography at Legends of Hockey
- Brad Aitken's player profile at NHL.com
- Brad Aitken's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Brad Aitken – player profile and career stats at European Hockey.Net
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|