Brad Johnson (actor)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (October 2009)|
October 24, 1959 |
Tucson, Arizona, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Laurie Johnson (m. 1986)|
Johnson's first acting credit was in the low-budget biker film The Nam Angels (1989), and shortly after he had his first co-starring role in a major film when he played the role of Ted Baker in the 1989 film Always, directed by Steven Spielberg. His other movie credits include Flight of the Intruder, Philadelphia Experiment II, Copperhead and Supergator.
He also played the role of Rayford Steele in the Left Behind film series, and played Dr. Dominick O'Malley on Melrose Place. In 2001, he played a hired killer who tangled with Tom Selleck's Rafe Covington character in Turner Network Television's Crossfire Trail.
He has six daughters and four sons.
- Across the Line - Sheriff Grant Johnson
- After the Glory (1992 film) - A Hallmark movie - G.W. Bailey
- Alien Siege - Dr. Stephen Chase
- Always (1989 film) - Ted Baker
- An American Story - Major George Meade
- Comanche Moon - Col. Tom Soult
- Copperhead - 'Wild' Bill Longley
- Cries Unheard: The Donna Yaklich Story - Dennis Yaklich
- Crossfire Trail - Bo Dorn
- Flight of the Intruder - Lieutenant Jake 'Cool Hand' Grafton
- Left Behind - Captain Rayford Steele
- Left Behind II: Tribulation Force - Captain Rayford Steele
- Left Behind: World at War - Rayford Steele
- The Nam Angels (1989)
- Philadelphia Experiment II - David Herbeg
- Riverworld - Jeff Hale
- Rough Riders (film) - Henry Nash
- Safe Harbour - Matt Bowles
- Soldier of Fortune, Inc. - Major Matthew Quentin Shepherd
- Supergator - Professor Scott Kimsy
- The Birds II: Land's End - Ted
- Wild Things: Diamonds in the Rough - Jay Clifton
- Sanz, Cynthia (1990-02-19). "An Ex-Marlboro Man Who Can Really Ride, Brad Johnson Adds Sigh Appeal to Always". People.com. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|