|Occupation||Game designer, Programmer|
Brad Muir started his career as a programmer at Outrage Entertainment and as a gameplay programmer at Raven Software. He joined Double Fine Productions as a programmer on Psychonauts. He was then the lead designer on Double Fine's next game, Brütal Legend, before becoming the project lead on Iron Brigade. His next role as project lead would be on Brazen, a prototype included in Double Fine's public two week prototype session, known as Amnesia Fortnight 2012. He is also the project leader on Massive Chalice, a tactical strategy game that was crowd funded through Kickstarter in 2013.
Brütal Legend, for which Muir was the lead designer, won the "Best Strategy/Simulation Game" award in the 13th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences.
- 2003 Alter Echo, programmer (Outrage Entertainment)
- 2004 X-Men Legends, gameplay programmer (Raven Software)
- 2005 Psychonauts, programmer (Double Fine)
- 2009 Brütal Legend, lead designer (Double Fine)
- 2011 Iron Brigade, project lead (Double Fine)
- 2012 Brazen, project lead (Double Fine)
- 2014 Massive Chalice, project lead (Double Fine)
- "Double Fine interview off-cuts: Tim Schafer on studio creativity". Digital Spy. 2012-02-03. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- "Massive Chalice is Double Fine's next Kickstarter project". IGN. 2013-05-30. Retrieved 2013-05-31.
- "Brazen: Double Fine's latest prototype mixes Ray Harryhausen films and Monster Hunter". PC Gamer. 2012-11-31. Retrieved 2013-05-31.
- "Double Fine asks crowd to lift 'Massive Chalice' game". USA Today. 2013-05-30. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- "IndieCade 2012 Festival Speakers". IndieCade. Retrieved 2013-05-31.
- "Double Fine aiming for a less prolific 2012". Eurogamer. 2011-12-09. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- "Double Fine adds 'Brazen' prototype to Amnesia Fortnight rewards". Joystiq. 2012-11-24. Retrieved 2013-05-31.
- "Double Fine Bets on Kickstarter Again With 'Massive Chalice' Campaign". PC Magazine. 2013-05-30. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- "'Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' Breaks Away and Flees with 10 Awards During the 13th Annual Interactive Achievement Awards". PR Newswire. 2010-02-18. Retrieved 2010-02-18.