Brad Smith (footballer, born 1994)
|Full name||Bradley Shaun Smith|
|Date of birth||9 April 1994|
|Place of birth||Penrith, Australia|
|Playing position||Left back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 December 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
A week before his debut, Brad Smith was promoted to the first team alongside his U21 youth team compatriot Jordan Rossiter. On 26 December 2013, Brad Smith was named on the Liverpool bench in a 2–1 loss to Manchester City. Three days later, Smith made his senior debut for Liverpool after coming on in the 59th minute, replacing injured Joe Allen, in a match against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Despite his original position being left back, he was deployed in the left wing as further as possible but he was not able to make a difference to the result as Liverpool lost the match 2-1. For the occasion he was handed no 44 previously worn by current teammate Jordon Ibe.
Although he was born in Australia, Smith is also eligible to play for England as his parents are English. Smith represented the England under-17 side at the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup and made his England U21 debut at the end of the 2013-14 season.
- As of match played 29 December 2013.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
- "Barclays Premier League Squad Lists 2013/14 are revealed". Premier League. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Brad Smith". Liverpool Football Club. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- Garb, Daniel. "Socceroos could enter fight with England over Liverpool defender Brad Smith's eligibility". Herald Sun. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Manchester City 2-1 Liverpool". BBC Sport. 26 December 2013. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- "Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool". BBC Sport. 29 December 2013. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Liverpool's Penrith-born defender Brad Smith refuses to commit his future to Australia". foxsports.com.au. 20 January 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "Games played by Brad Smith in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 3 January 2014.