|Headquarters||Avenel, New Jersey, United States|
|Number of locations||130 branches in 30 States|
|Key people||Shawn Free|
|Products||Building products, Roofing|
Bradco Supply is one of the three largest distributors of building materials, particularly roofing supplies and serves both the commercial and residential building markets. Bradco has annual sales in excess of $1.7 billion.
Bradco operates through a large number of subsidiaries and brands including: Admiral Building Products, Bak-A-Lum, FlexMaster, H. Verby Company, Bradco Tapered Express, Bradco Metals, Posey Steel & Supply and Bradco International.
With roots tracing back to its origins in New Jersey, Bradco operates across much of the Eastern two-thirds of the United States. Bradco branches can be found up and down the East Coast with a significant presence in the Midwest.
Company history 
Bradco Supply was founded in 1966 by Barry Segal, with a single warehouse in Avenel, NJ. Since then the company has grown to over 130 locations in more than 30 states across the country.
- 1972 – First branches opened in New Jersey and Conncecticut
- 1979 – Entry into Florida market
- 1986 – 17 locations in 8 states
- 1994 – Entry into Midwestern markets
- 1998 – Entry into Midwestern Texas market
- 2000 – 78 locations in 17 states
- 2007 – Apollo Management, a private equity firm based in New York acquires minority interest in Bradco Supply
- 2008 – Advent International, a private equity firm based in Boston, acquires a majority ownership in Bradco Supply. Founder, Barry Segal retires from active involvement in the company after more than 40 years
- 2009 – 130 locations in 30 states
- 2010 - Bought by ABC Supply
- Bradco Financial Highlights
- Apollo Management acquires stake in Bradco Supply. Industrial Distribution, 1/16/2007
- Venture Capital Firm Buys Bradco Supply. PROSALES Information Service Publication date: July 15, 2008
- GE Provides $270 Million Senior Credit Facility to Leading Distributor of Roofing Materials. December 23, 2008