|Headquarters||Avenel, New Jersey, United States|
|Number of locations||130 branches in 30 States|
|Products||Building products, Roofing|
|Revenue||$1.5 billion (2009)|
Bradco Supply was a large distributor of building materials for the commercial and residential building markets, particularly roofing supplies. In 2010, Bradco was acquired by its largest competitor, ABC Supply. Bradco operated through subsidiaries and brands including: Admiral Building Products, Bak-A-Lum, FlexMaster, H. Verby Company, Bradco Tapered Express, Bradco Metals, Posey Steel & Supply and Bradco International.
Bradco Supply was founded in 1966 by Barry Segal, with a single warehouse in Avenel, New Jersey.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (May 2014)|
- 1972 – First branches opened in New Jersey and Connecticut
- 1979 – Entry into Florida market
- 1986 – 17 locations in eight states
- 1994 – Entry into Midwestern markets
- 2000 – 78 locations in 17 states
- 2007 – Apollo Management acquires a minority interest in Bradco Supply
- 2008 – Advent International acquires a majority ownership in Bradco Supply.
- 2008 - Founder, Barry Segal retires from active involvement