||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (November 2010)|
|Born||Bradley Michael Pierce
October 23, 1982
|Spouse(s)||Shari Marie Holmes (m. 2005)|
Bradley Pierce (born October 23, 1982) is an American voice-over artist and character actor with numerous roles and bit parts in television, movies, direct-to-video animation, advertising, and video games. He's best remembered as Peter in the movie Jumanji, as the original voice of Chip in Disney's Beauty and the Beast and one of the original voices for Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.
Bradley Pierce began acting at age 6 and has since appeared in various projects ranging from commercial and voiceover to television and film. He played the role of Andrew Shawn Donovan IV on Days of our Lives for just over a year. He is also known for voicing Chip in Disney's Beauty and the Beast as well as Flounder in the television series The Little Mermaid and Tails in the Saturday morning cartoon series Sonic the Hedgehog. Other roles include Peter in Jumanji and a starring role in The Borrowers with John Goodman. Pierce voiced Arnold in Kipper the Dog and appeared with Patty Duke and Melissa Gilbert in the TV film Cries from the Heart/Touch of Truth as an autistic child named Michael. He has guest starred on such TV shows including Life Goes On, Roseanne, Herman's Head, Mad About You, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Touched by an Angel, Profiler, Star Trek: Voyager, and voiced the character Nibs in the 2002 film Return to Never Land.
Bradley Pierce has been married to Shari Holmes since May 6, 2005. The couple have two sons named Gavin (born September 30, 2005) and Dorian (born July 14, 2008). In addition to acting Bradley also works in and around Los Angeles as a bartender and restaurant/bar consultant.
Bradley has been involved with many charities throughout his life. He received a mayoral commendation from the City of San Diego for his work with "Reading is Fundamental" and worked for several years with the Los Angeles based "Kids With A Cause" helping initially as a youth ambassador, and eventually serving as spokesperson for a year. He has also worked with "The Red Cross" and "Los Angeles Children's Hospital". Bradley works with "the Y" (formerly known as the YMCA) as a counselor and outdoor skills instructor and is still an active cancer research advocate.
In a September 2006 interview with Access Hollywood, Bradley Pierce revealed that he had been suffering from Hepatitis C for the past 11 years. He was diagnosed with the disease in 2003 and had undergone extensive treatment from 2003–2006, including 11 months of interferon therapy, which he said was "agony". Pierce most likely was infected with Hepatitis C because of his intravenous drug use. The disease is spread through blood-to-blood contact, and is often associated with sharing used needles.
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) as Chip
- Chaplin (1992) as Sydney Chaplin Jr. Age 8
- Man's Best Friend (1993) as Chet
- Sonic the Hedgehog (1993-1994) as Tails
- Cries from the Heart aka Touch of Truth (1994) as Michael
- Jumanji (1995) as Peter Shepherd
- The Oz Kids Toto Lost in New York (1996) as Boris
- The Oz Kids The Gnome Prince and the Magic Belt (1996) as Boris
- The Oz Kids Who Stole Santa? (1996) as Boris
- The Oz Kids Christmas in Oz (1996) as Boris
- The Oz Kids Virtual Oz (1996) as Boris
- The Oz Kids Underground Adventure (1996) as Boris
- The Oz Kids The Monkey Prince (1997) as Boris
- The Oz Kids Journey Beneath the Sea (1997) as Boris
- The Oz Kids Return of Mombi (1997) as Boris
- The Borrowers (1997) as Pete Lender
- Doom Runners (1997) as Adam
- Down to You (2000) as Ricky James
- Return to Never Land (2002) as Nibs
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2011)|