|Traded as||LSE: BRY|
|Headquarters||Cambridge, England, UK|
|Key people||Chief Executive: Gavin Lavelle|
Brady Plc is a global software company providing commodity solutions[clarification needed] to producers, consumers, financial institutions and trading companies. It is the largest European provider of Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) solutions[clarification needed] that are similarly offered by American competitors such as Triple Point Technology. In addition to major financial institutions, Brady Plc's clients include major commodity traders such as Koch Supply & Trading, Glencore, Norsk Hydro Trafigura, Xstrata Copper and Louis Dreyfus Commodities Suisse SA.
- "BRADY PLC (BRY:LN): Stock Quote & Company Profile - BusinessWeek".
- "BRADY PLC (BRY:LN): Company Description - BusinessWeek".
- "Brady plc - Brady set to Become Largest European Commodities Software Provider".
- "A CASE STUDY IN SUCCESSFUL, TARGETED ACQUISITIONS BRADY plc".
- "KS&T Upgraded to New Version of Brady's Derivatives Trading Solution". RFPConnect. Retrieved May 27, 2011.
- "Brady PLC: Trading Update". Telegraph.
- "RCS - Brady plc - Norsk Hydro goes live". Reuters. March 24, 2011.
- "Company Profile: Brady PLC - Metals and Mining".
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|