From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bragança may refer to:
- Jaime Celestino Dias Bragança, a Portuguese footballer
Politics and History
- House of Bragança - A Portuguese Royal House
- Duke of Bragança - A Portuguese noble, and later royal, title
- Bragança, Pará, a municipality in the State of Pará
- Bragança Paulista, São Paulo, a municipality in the State of São Paulo
- Bragança District, a historical district in the Norte region of Portugal
- Bragança Municipality, a municipality in the district of Bragança
- G.D. Bragança, association football club based in Bragança Municipality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bragança.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.