Brahma Gopal Bhadury
|Dr. Brahma Gopal Bhadury|
Dr. Brahma Gopal Bhadury (also known as Sruti-Dhar or Guruji) is a master of tantra, yoga, astrology and ayurveda- Kaulachary. He holds postgraduate degrees in 14 disciplines and doctorates in sitar, poetry and philosophy. Bhadury's father was the late renowned academic, Sir Sudhir Ranjan Bhadury, who died in 1955.
Dr.Bhadury was an advisor for notable figures from an early age and was exalted at age 13. He later established Bhrigu Yoga (Brahma Chinta Pranali). He produced "A divine knowledge", with his Father and Yogi Lt Sudhir Ranjan Bhadury, and led numerous "disciples".
As of 2011 Bhadury resided in Varanasi, D-47/213 Ramapura, Uttar Pradesh, India, with his family in the same house where his father lived. He is a father and grandfather. His twin sons continue his teachings.
He owned a library containing works collected with his father. The library contains the writings of Bhrigu Samhita, who wrote about Jyotisha, known as Vedic Astrology, Tantra, Ayurveda, Raja Yoga, and Philosophy. Bhadury and sons Dr.Jayant Kumar and Acharya Hemant Kumar are working to make this knowledge available to the public and on the internet.
- Bhrigu Yoga by Sevak, Yoganga issue of Kalyan, Gita Press Gorakhpur
- A Search in Secret India by Dr. Paul Brunton (chapter: Written in the Stars), BI Publications Private Limited
- A Sermon about Yoga, by Dr. Jayant Kumar Bhadury, Bhrigu Publication, Varanasi, 2001;
- Bhrigu Yoga Raja - Yoga, vols. I-V, by Shri Brahma Gopal Bhadury, editing and transcription by Udi Bilu, Bhrigu Yoga School, Israel, 2007;
- Bhrigu Yoga by Shri Brahma Gopal Bhadury, edition and transcription by Dr. Udi Bilu, Bhrigu Yoga School, Israel, 2008;
- Bhrigu Shastra – What is it?
- Shani Evenstain. "Shri Shri Brahma Gopal Bhaduri and Smt. Reeta Bhaduri". Bhrigu Yoga. The Bhrigu Yoga School. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- "Allahabad High Court Vice-Chancellor, Sampurnanand ... vs Brahm Gopal And Others on 18 May, 1993". Indian Kanoon. Indian Kanoon. 1993. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- Bhrigu Shastrs