From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brahmachari may refer to:
- Brahmacharya, a type of living as per Hindu Vedic Scriptures
- Dhirendra Brahmachari, (1925-1994) Indian Yogi
- Brahmachari (1938 film), a 1938 Marathi film starring Meenakshi Shirodkar, Master Vinayak
- Brahmachari (Hindi film), a 1968 film starring Shammi Kapoor, Rajshree and Pran
- Brahmachari (Telugu film), a 1968 film starring Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Jayalalitha
- Bhramachari (1972 film), a 1972 Malayalam language film
- Brahmachari (1992 film), a 1992 Tamil language film
- Brahmachari (actor), Indian actor featured in the film Maha Badmaash and many others
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brahmachari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.