From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brain or brainy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A brain is a biological organ.
Brain(s) or The Brain may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- The Brain (1962 film), directed by Freddie Francis
- The Brain (1969 film), a French comedy film directed by Gérard Oury
- The Brain (1988 film), a Canadian science fiction horror film
- Brain Records, a German record label prominent in the 1970s
- Brain (EP), a 1993 split EP with the bands Klinik and Paracont
- Brain (album), a 2004 album from Hiromi Uehara
- "Brain", by Zico Chain on the album Zico Chain
- "Brain", on In Search of...
- Brain (TV series), a 2011 South Korean KBS medical drama series
- The Brain (TV series), a 2014 Chinese series
- The Brain (Bell comics), created by Leo Bachle for Bell Features
- Brains (Thunderbirds), in the 1960s British series
- Brain (comics), a brain-carrying and -controlled robot in DC Comics
- Brain, a mouse in Pinky and the Brain and Animaniacs cartoon series
- Brain (Top Cat), a cat in the Top Cat animated series and movie
- Brain (Inspector Gadget), a dog in the cartoon series
- The Brain (Arthur), an anthropomorphic bear in the television series
- "Brain", a character in the film Igor
- The B.R.A.I.N. machine, from the film 9
- Brain (novel), by Robin Cook
- Brain (surname)
- "The Brain", nickname of Bobby Heenan, wrestler and manager
- Bryan Mantia (born 1963), American rock drummer nicknamed "Brain"
- Brain (food)
- Baron Brain, a noble title
- Brain, Côte-d'Or, a commune in France
- River Brain, a river in Essex, England
- The Brain (club), in London
- Brain (journal), a peer-reviewed scientific journal of neurology founded in 1878
- Brain (computer virus)
- TheBrain, mind mapping and personal knowledge base software from TheBrain Technologies
- BRAIN Initiative, a 2013 initiative to map the human brain
- Brain Guy, fictional character a.k.a. Observer
- Brains Brewery, a regional brewery in Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.