From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brain damage is the destruction or degeneration of brain cells.
Brain Damage may also refer to:
- Brain Damage (band), a French psychedelic rock band formed in 1977
- "Brain Damage" (song), a song by Pink Floyd from The Dark Side of the Moon
- Brain Damage, an album by Vendetta
- "Brain Damage", a song by Eminem from The Slim Shady LP
In other uses:
- Brain Damage (comic), a British adult comic that was published monthly from 1989 to 1992
- Brain Damage (film), a 1988 comedy horror film by Frank Henenlotter
- Brain Damage (wrestler) or Marvin Lambert (1977–2012), American professional wrestler
- Brain Damage Films, an Arizona-based horror film distributor and production company
- "Brain Damage", a comedic routine by Bill Cosby from Bill Cosby: Himself
- Brain Damage Sound System, a French dub band formed in 1999
- Brian Damage or Brian Keats (1963–2010), punk rock drummer
- Brain injury
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.