Brain Trust (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brain trust in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term brains trust (originally plural, the s is now usually dropped in the United States) may refer to:
- Brain Trust, a close group of advisors, including those who advised United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- The Brains Trust, a British radio/television programme
- Brain Trust (GetBackers), a secret organization from the anime/manga GetBackers
- Brain Trust (Wild Cards), a character from the book series Wild Cards
- Brain Trust, a group in the Scrubs (TV series)
- Brain Trust, line by character Pappy O'Daniel, Govener in movie O Brother Where Art Though
- Braintrust: What Neuroscience Tells Us about Morality, a book by Patricia Churchland
- Brain Research Trust, a British medical research charity
- 'Brain Trust', A TV pilot produced by Dean Devlin (Leverage, Independence Day) and starring DB Sweeney.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.