From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Braindead)
|Look up brain-dead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brain Dead may refer to:
- Brain death, the irreversible cessation of all brain activity
- Brain Dead (1990 film), an American horror thriller starring Bill Pullman
- Braindead (film), a 1992 New Zealand horror film by Peter Jackson
- Brain Dead, a 2007 horror film by Kevin S. Tenney
- Brain Dead (band)
- Braindead (album), by The Vines
- "Brain Dead", a song by Judas Priest on the album Jugulator
- Brain Dead 13, a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.