From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brainiac or brainiacs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brainiac may refer to:
- In DC Comics:
- Brainiac (band), an American indie rock band
- Brainiac: Science Abuse, a British television programme
- Brainiac: History Abuse, a spin-off of the above
- The Brainiac, a 1962 Mexican horror film directed by Chano Urueta
- "Brainiac" (Dark Angel), an episode of the television series Dark Angel
- Function BRAINIAC, an energy drink
- Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs , a book written by Ken Jennings
- brainiac techniques for improving computer performance
- Geniac, an educational toy billed as a computer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brainiac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.