From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Braintree may refer to:
- Braintree, Essex, a town in England
- Braintree, Massachusetts, a city in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Braintree (MBTA station), the southernmost station on the MBTA Red Line in Braintree, Massachusetts
- New Braintree, Massachusetts, a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Braintree, Vermont, a town in Orange County, Vermont, United States
- Braintree (company), a payments service provider based in Chicago, Illinois
- a character in the video game Silent Hill 3, see List of Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 characters#Richard Braintree
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.