From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brainwashing (disambiguation))
Brainwash or Brainwashing may refer to:
- Mind control, a psychological technique
- Hjernevask or Brainwash, a Norwegian popular science documentary series
- Brainwash (EP), an EP by Spongehead
- Brainwash: The Secret History of Mind Control, a 2006 non-fiction book by Dominic Streatfeild
- Brainwashing: The Science of Thought Control, a non-fiction book by Kathleen Taylor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brainwash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.