From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bram (name))
||Look up Bram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Bram is a given name for a male. It is derived from the name Abraham, and common in Dutch-speaking regions. It can also be a short form of Bramwell.
- Bram Cohen (born 1975), American computer programmer
- Bram Fischer (1908–1975), South African lawyer
- Bram Gay (born 1930), British trumpet player
- Bram Moolenaar (born 1961), Dutch computer programmer
- Bram Morrison (born 1940), Canadian musician
- Bram Peper (born 1940), Dutch politician
- Bram Stoker (1847–1912), Irish writer
- Bram Tchaikovsky (born 1950), British musician
- Bram van der Stok (1915–1993), Dutch aviator
- Bram van Ojik (born 1954), Dutch politician
- Bram van Velde (1895–1981), Dutch painter
- Bram is also the stage name used by professional wrestler Kenneth Cameron