|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Dutch Wikipedia. (September 2010)|
Abraham (Bram) Maarten Moszkowicz (b. 26 June 1960, Maastricht) is a Dutch jurist and former lawyer. He is the son of Berthe Bessant and lawyer Max Moszkowicz. Moszkowicz is of Jewish descent from his father's side .
Bram Moskowicz studied law in Amsterdam.
Having been in several other relationships and already having children from an earlier marriage, he was in a relationship with former newsreader Eva Jinek. Late October 2012 it was announced that the relationship had ceased and that they would remain friends.
Clients and controversies
Moszkowicz had and has many famous and infamous people among his clientele, such as Cor van Hout, the Suriname army leader Dési Bouterse, diva Patty Brard, real estate magnate Willem Endstra, top criminal Willem Holleeder, politician Geert Wilders, Manchester United and Holland international football player Robin van Persie, the American-Dutch "Drug rehabilitation guru" and ex-TV presenter Keith Bakker as well as the former friend of Talitha van Zon, on woman trafficking.
On 30 October 2012 it was announced that he was disbarred. His appeal was rejected on 22 April 2013, which means Moszkowicz lost the right to practice law as a lawyer. He works as a presenter for Dutch television (PowNews) since May 2013.
- (Dutch) "Eva Jinek niet naar Nieuwsuur," De Telegraaf (19-05-2010). Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- NEDERSTIGT, RICK (2007-02-19). "Dutch top lawyer Bram Moszkowicz gives a press conference". Getty Images.
- "Keith Bakker aangehouden voor misbruik" (in Dutch). RTV N-H. (26 April 2011). Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- "Aangifte tegen NL'se vriendin Kaddafi" (in Dutch). PowNed. (26 August 2011). Retrieved 26 August 2011.
- (Dutch) Tom Kreling "Moszkowicz ontdook minstens miljoen aan belasting," nrc.nl (23-07-2011). Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- (Dutch) Judicial decision regarding disbarring