Bram Moszkowicz (left) with his father Max Moszkowicz in 1987
|Born||Abraham Maarten Moszkowicz
26 June 1960
|Years active||Until 2013|
Early life and education
He studied law in Amsterdam.
Clients and controversies
Moszkowicz had and has many famous and infamous people among his clientele, such as Cor van Hout, the Suriname army leader Dési Bouterse, diva Patty Brard, real estate magnate Willem Endstra, top criminal Willem Holleeder, politician Geert Wilders, Manchester United and Holland international football player Robin van Persie, the American-Dutch "Drug rehabilitation guru" and ex-TV presenter Keith Bakker as well as the former friend of Talitha van Zon, on woman trafficking.
Moszkowicz resigned as lawyer for Willem Holleeder in 2007.
Having been in several other relationships and already having children from an earlier marriage, he was in a relationship with former newsreader Eva Jinek. Late October 2012 it was announced that the relationship had ceased and that they would remain friends.
- 2012: Liever rechtop sterven dan op je knieën leven (Rather die upright than live on your knees)
- 2013: Onkruid (Weed)
- 2014: Maffiamaat (Mafia Buddy) with Leon de Winter
- "Keith Bakker aangehouden voor misbruik" (in Dutch). RTV N-H. 26 April 2011. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- "Aangifte tegen NL'se vriendin Kaddafi" (in Dutch). PowNed. 26 August 2011. Retrieved 26 August 2011.
- NEDERSTIGT, RICK (2007-02-19). "Dutch top lawyer Bram Moszkowicz gives a press conference". Getty Images (Highbeam.com).
- door Tom Kreling (2014-04-18). "Moszkowicz ontdook minstens miljoen aan belasting". nrc.nl. Retrieved 2014-04-26.
- "Uitspraak (Judicial decision regarding disbarring)" (PDF) (in Dutch). Tuchtrecht.overheid.nl.
- "Eva Jinek niet naar Nieuwsuur". De Telegraaf. May 19, 2010. Retrieved March 31, 2012.