From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bran is the hard outer layer of cereal grains; it may also refer to:
- Bran Castle, a national monument and landmark of Romanian tourism
- Bran, Brașov, a commune in Braşov County, Romania; location of Bran Castle
- Bran, a village in Golăiești Commune, Iaşi County, Romania
- Castell Dinas Brân, a castle in Llangollen, Wales
- Bran, Charente-Maritime, a commune in the Charente-Maritime département in France
- Bran, a place in the parish of Os Ánxeles in the Galician council of Oroso.
- Bran Mutimirović, Serbian royalty
- Bran Drobnjak, founder of Drobnjaci clan
- Bran Ardchenn, king of Leinster
- Bran Becc mac Murchado, king of Leinster
- Guto Nyth Brân, legendary Welsh athlete
- Bran the Blessed, a character in Welsh mythology
- Bran Galed, a Welsh hero who had a magical drinking horn
- Bran Mak Morn, the last King of the Picts in Robert E. Howard's fiction
- Bran mac Febail, the protagonist of Immram Brain (The Voyage of Bran), a tale from Irish mythology
- Brandon "Bran" Stark, a character from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
- Broadband Radio Access Network, an European Telecommunications Standards Institute project involving low-cost, high-capacity radio links
- A nickname of Brandon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.