Branch County Memorial Airport
|Branch County Memorial Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: KOEB – FAA LID: OEB|
|Elevation AMSL||959 ft / 292 m|
Branch County Memorial Airport (ICAO: KOEB, FAA LID: OEB) is a county-owned, public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) west of the central business district of Coldwater, a city in Branch County, Michigan, United States. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013, it is categorized as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Branch County Memorial Airport covers an area of 290 acres (120 ha) at an elevation of 959 feet (292 m) above mean sea level. It has three runways: 7/25 and 4/22 have asphalt surfaces measuring 5,350 by 75 feet (1,631 x 23 m) and 3,500 by 75 feet (1,067 x 23 m) respectively; 16/34 has a turf surface measuring 2,400 by 190 feet (732 x 58 m). The airport is staffed irregularly.
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2008, the airport had 12,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 32 per day. At that time there were 22 aircraft based at this airport: 72.7% single-engine, 13.6% multi-engine, 4.5% jet, 4.5% helicopter and 4.5% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for OEB ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 8 April 2010.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013: Appendix A: Part 3 (PDF, 1.28 MB). Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 15 October 2008.
- "Coldwater, Michigan - Branch County Memorial Airport (ICAO: KOEB, FAA: OEB)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 23 May 2010.
- Elite Air Service, the fixed base operator (FBO)
- PDF (61.2 KB) at Michigan DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of 8 April 1999 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for OEB, effective April 30, 2015
- Resources for this airport: