From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Branco (meaning White in Portuguese) may refer to:
- Branco River, a river in Brazil.
- Cape Branco, cape on the coast of Paraíba, Brazil.
- Ouro Branco, Alagoas, a municipality in the state of Alagoas, Brazil.
- Pato Branco, a city in the state of Paraná, Brazil.
- Ribeirão Branco, a municipality in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Rio Branco, the capital of the state of Acre, Brazil.
- Branco, Cape Verde, an island in Cape Verde.
- Monte Branco, a settlement in Cape Verde.
- Morro Branco, a cape in Cape Verde.
- Zero Branco, a comune in Veneto, Italy.
- White Brazilian
- Branco (surname)
- Cláudio Ibrahim Vaz Leal (born 1964), Brazilian international footballer nicknamed Branco
- Caruru-branco, species of annual flowering plant.
- Blanco (disambiguation), the Spanish equivalent
- Castelo Branco (disambiguation)
- Castello Branco (disambiguation)
- Rio Branco (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.